Welcome to another wrap up. I read nineteen books this month, which is my best month yet. I read some great books and took part in two great readalongs with Tandem Collective UK and other bookstagrammers. The first was for All My Lies Are True, the sequel to The Ice Cream Girls. This took a different format and I particularly enjoyed having it start with the author reading the beginning of the book. The second was for A Court of Mist and Fury, the second book in the Court of Thorns and Roses series. I am now totally hooked on this series and am counting down to August’s readalong of book three.
So here is what I read in July:
- Nine Elms by Robert Bryndza
- All Fall Down (DI Helen Grace 9) by M. J. Arlidge
- The Bad Mother’s Virus by Suzy K. Quinn
- The Paper Bracelet by Rachael English
- The Unwinding: and other dreamings by Jackie Morris
- Somebody’s Daughter by Carol Wyer (Natalie Ward Book 7)
- All My Lies Are True by Dorothy Koomson (Ice Cream Girls 2)
- Lost by Leona Deakin (Dr Bloom 2)
- Fleishman Is In Trouble
- If I Can’t Have You by Charlotte Levin
- Spirited by Julie Cohen
- The Resident by David Jackson
- Playdate by Alex Dahl
- Precious You by Helen Monks Takar
- The Storm by Amanda Jennings
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Mass
- Eleven Lines To Somewhere by Alyson Rudd
- Shed No Tears by Caz Frear (DC Cat Kinsella Book 3)
- The Missing Pieces of Nancy Moon by Sarah Steele
I had been trying to decide if my favourite book this month was All My Lies Are True or The Resident when The Missing Pieces of Nancy Moon swooped in at the final hour and claimed the title. I highly recommend all three books, particularly Nancy Moon.
Thank you to the tagged publishers for my gifted copies of the books.
What did you read in July? Did we read any of the same books?