March has come to an end and it’s time for another monthly wrap up. I had a great month and managed to read a total of thirteen books.
- The Wedding by Ruth Heald
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- The Abduction by A. A. Chaudhuri
- While Paris Slept by Ruth Durart
- Saving Missy by Beth Morrey
- Mystery by the Sea by Verity Bright
- Body of Stars by Laura Maylene Walter
- Dangerous Women by Hope Adams
- The Last Goodbye by Fiona Lucas
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- The Asylum by Karen Coles
- The Girls From Alexandria by Carol Cooper
- Nighthawking by Russ Thomas
Out of these thirteen book, seven were are debuts and ten are by new to me authors. I enjoyed revisiting characters I loved with A Court of Silver Flames and Nighthawking, and finding new series’ to enjoy with The Abduction and Mystery by the Sea. I also enjoyed taking part in my first audio book tour with The Abduction and hope to do more in the future.
With so many great books, as you can imagine choosing a favourite wasn’t simple. There were five that particularly stood out: The Lost Apothecary, Body of Stars, Dangerous Women, The Asylum and Nighthawking. But after some deliberation, I managed to get my book of the month down to two: Body of Stars and The Asylum.
Did we read any of the same books in March? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading Bibliophiles. Until next time, Emma xxx