Another month gone and we’re in the last month of the year. How did that happen?!
November has been a good reading month. I’ve read fourteen books, one sampler and took part in eight blog tours. Almost all the books I read this month were by new authors to me. Only three of the fifteen were by authors I’ve already read. I love discovering new authors and can honestly say that I would, and will, read books by them again. I love a good book series and this month three of the books I read – Snow Creek, The Vanished Bride and Hold Your Tongue – were the first in an exciting new series. I will definitely be reading the next installments and can’t wait to see where the authors take the characters next.
So here’s what I read this month. You can find the synopsis and reviews for most of the books on this blog. Some of them will be published shortly.
- The Photographer of the Lost by Caroline Scott ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Snow Creek by Gregg Olsen ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Child of Auschwitz by Lily Graham ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Vanished Bride by Bella Ellis ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Her Dark Heart by Carla Kovach ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Glass Woman by Caroline Lea ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Wish List of Albie Young by Ruby Hummingbird ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Nothing Important Happened Today by Will Carver ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Hold Your Tongue by Deborah Masson ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Assistant by S. K. Tremayne ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- High Heels and Beetle Crushers by Jackie Skingley ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Violet by S. J. I. Holliday ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Lies We Hide by S. E. Lynes ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Who Did You Tell by Lesley Kara ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Saving Missy (Sampler) by Beth O’Leary ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The stand out book this month was The Vanished Bride. Although I read a lot of great books, that is the one I’ve not been able to get out of my mind the most. As I said in my review, it is a luminous novel that was a joy to read.
So with December upon us I am putting together my favourite books of 2019 and looking forward to so many books that are coming in 2020. I have six blog tours I’m taking part in and I can’t wait to share my reviews with you for those.
Have you read any of the books in my list for November? What was your favourite book this month. Comment below.
Thank you to the tagged publishers, authors and to NetGalley for my gifted copies of the novels.