2021 has been a fantastic reading year so far; I’ve discovered some great new authors, found a passion for Greek mythology, and started some exciting new series’. As of June 30th I had read 78 books, most of which were four star and above, so it wasn’t easy to put together my 10 favourites. But, after a lot of consideration, I’m ready to share my top ten reads of 2021 so far, with links to my reviews where relevant.
- The Lamplighters by Emma Stonex
- The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot by Marianne Cronin
- The Asylum by Karen Coles
- The Metal Heart by Caroline Lea
- Ariadne by Jennifer Saint
- The Wolf Den by Elodie Harper
- Everything Happens For A Reason by Katie Allen
- The Stranding by Kate Sawyer
- The Beresford by Will Carver
- This Is How We Are Human by Louise Beech
Have you read any of these books? What are some of your favourite reads so far this year? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading Bibliophiles😊 Emma xxx